Thursday 31 May 2018

Inspire. Create. Challenge #19 New In Colours

 
 
 
 
https://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/

I recently found this card making challenge and thought I should have a go, why not?

The challenge was using the new In-colours, you could use one, two, three or all of the colours.  I went for three of the colours


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



I love the new 6x6 paper packs, available 1st June from new catalogue!
 
I die cut the two bottles in two different colours, one in spots and the other in stripes, the straws, of course, had to be in stripes (reminds me of my childhood).  While I was making this card I thought it had a real nautical feel to it so decided to add some small boats to the bottles.
I fussy cut the sails and the tiny Pineapple Punch boat.  I then added Whisper White bubbles to the background and using the Layering Circles I added one large bubble which I stamped my sentiment in.

 




 
 
I added the fishing net to the bottom of the card, to continue the theme!
 
 
 

I'm pleased with this card and it came together




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment