Thursday 30 May 2019

One Sheet Wonder Day 1 Gift Bag

A one sheet wonder is a great thing to make and I’m starting with making our own dsp as well as a small gift shopping bag.



I used Whisper White 12 x 12 sheet, stamped random leaves and flowers all over and then coloured using my blends.  The colouring only took me 20 minutes, your be pleased to know I don’t make you watch me colouring in my video!




While at Onstage I was lucky to get the Free as a Bird Stamp Set.  I love this set and thought it would make a great set for making my own dsp.  I was right!



After colouring my images, I have cut my 12 x 12 sheet in half so I now have two 12 x 6 sheets.  Cut one of these in half again giving us two 6 x 6 sheets.









The bag is made using one 6 x 6 sheet.  This design is everywhere on Pinterest/YouTube, I cased Bibi Cameron’s.









I’ve made a short video where I stamp my paper and make the bag.  If your very observant you will notice my paper changes as I had a nightmare filming this and kept going off camera!

Come back to see Part 2 where we will be using a 6 x 3 piece to make a small triangle gift box.  Sneak Peek below.





All of the above made with the one 12 x 12 sheet with added Old Olive and Whisper White for Stamping.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment