Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Friday Mashup Birthday Card

This was a lovely challenge, using stencils and Birthdays.  I have a great stencil with dots and I thought this would look great with ice-creams, (very retro).





I used Blushing bride, Mint Macaron , Very Vanilla and So Saffron card stock, with matching ink.
I stenciled the background with the Dots and Stripes Stencil usng the Mint Macaron ink.  The cute ice-creams are on the Sale a Bration stamp set Honeycomb Happiness and the sentiment is from Party with Cake stamp set.



4 comments:

  1. Great job mashing up the challenge, your birthday card looks great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Cute clean card with a straight-forward sentiment - I love it! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my ice cream card.

      Delete