Monday 6 March 2017

Another High Tide Card

This is my favourite stamp set at present.  I just love the lighthouse.  I needed to make a card for my big brothers birthday and he loves fishing, boats the sea, so perfect.




I used By the shore DSP 146040 and as this paper has very vanilla in it I made a very vanilla base 106550.  I also cut the largest square from the stitched shapes dies in very vanilla.  Obviously the lighthouse was from the High Tide stamp set 143006 and I stamped using black 140931 and Dapper Denim 141394, the sea gulls were added with Dapper Demin after I heat embossed the sentiment with the silver embossing powder 109131.  I wish there was a Happy Birthday sentiment with High Tide stamp set, but theres not, so I used this sentiment from Butterfly Basics 138816.

You cannot see in this photo but I covered the whole lighthouse in clear embossing powder to give it a shine.

I have included some product codes above, stamp set codes are for photopolymer stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment