Wednesday 24 May 2017

SU Only Challenges

I have not entered this challenge before but like looking to get some inspiration.

http://suochallenges.com/






I brought the new stamp set Pieces and Patterns as part of my Demonstator pre-order, and really love this set.  I thought the retro camera image would work well for a masculine background.
I started with a crumb cake base and stamped in black ink all over, turning the paper as I went to make a random pattern.  I then cut a Basic Black stitched square and a smaller Whisper White stitched square.  I stamped the camera again on the white square and then coloured in with my Stampin Write Markers.  I popped the white card up with dimensionals and stuck to the black square which I then glued to the base.  I used Basic Black as the card base.  Hope you like!

All products used on my card are Stampin Up, if you wish to purchase any please click on my Shop above.  Stamp set not available until June 1st.

4 comments:

  1. Great colouring! Love all the little background cameras. Great project, and just perfect for our masculine challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, one of my favourite things is stamping the background!

      Delete