Sunday 7 January 2018

January's Card Class

This month we will be making cards for men.  Making men's cards can be a scary venture, but there's no need to worry, honest.

I have made these cards using some of the new stamps and dies from the Spring/summer occassions catalogue.




 The wood textures dsp is perfect for a card for a man and adding the die cut bottle from the new Bubble Over bundle finishes it off perfectly.  I have also used the really cute Glitter and clear epoxy shapes, which give the bottle a chilled, wet look.



Another great stamp set is the Birthday Wit stamp set, I like to keep my men's card's simple with blues or bright colours, this card uses the new True Gentleman DSP and is a quick easy card to make



The last card is using a couple of stamp sets from the Annual catalogue, I love the dinosaurs and they are great for childrens cards.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest for this card created by Sue Mcdonald.  Great for an older guy!  I heat embossed the dinosaur with white embossing powder, the letters were all stamped and cut out and stuck on individual, this is quick to do if you have a pick up tool, top tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment