Wednesday 11 July 2018

Wizz-Bang Wednesday

Hello and welcome to this weeks Wizz-bang Wednesday, where I aim to make a quick but stylish card.

This week we are using the new Tropical Chic bundle from the new annual catalogue (if you want a catalogue please e-mail me and I can mail one out to you).





Watch my video to see how easy this card was to make!





Don't forget the fantastic offer Stampin Up has this month, join my team and receive £193 of product for just £99   yes just £99

You choose £130 of product and also receive an ink family of your choice worth £63


Please contact me if you would like more details. 

If you wish to join my team please click on my Shop Online button (above) scroll down to JOIN NOW you will be taken to a page with more information about joining, you then click onto the JOIN STAMPIN UP button, from there you will need to click onto Demonstrator Locator, to find me type in Colchester  My name will pop up Linda Handford  Have on hand your name, address, bank details and the items you wish to order on hand. I would love you to join my team.  Any problems please contact me.

 
 
 
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment