Monday 26 November 2018

Men's Gift Box Sneak Peek

So, I went to the Stampin' Up! Onstage in Birmingham earlier this month, had a great time.  While there we are given kits to make.  The kits are all using new product from the Occasions Catalogue, so we get a chance to play with new stamps, dies and paper!

This time I did the necessary stamping and die cutting at the event, so I could put the kits together at home.





How great is this stamp set, other items available in this suite are w dies, designer series paper, ribbon and some cute spanner embellishments.  If you go to On Stage you're  able to do a pre-order, this was one of the sets I loved, so I added it to my growing list!

I've made a quick video showing how I put this box together.




If you would like a copy of the new Catalogue please send me an 
e-mail, or leave a comment and I will pop one in the post.  You can start ordering on 3rd January 2019.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment