Thursday 22 August 2019

Ink Resist Teenage Card






I recently purchased the Hand Lettered Prose and there’s a lovely # included.  It made me think of an idea for a teenagers card.


I’ve used the ink Resist Technique, watercolour paper with my butterflies and leaves stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed in white.  Then all you need to do is sponge the ink in rainbow colours blending each colour into the next as you go. Rub the ink off the white embossing with some kitchen roll, then splash water droplets onto the ink and blot with clean kitchen roll.




I cut my letters from Basic Black and stuck to a strip of vellum which I wrapped around the paper and stuck with Tear & Tape on the back.  I used  Basic Black for my card base and I stamped the butterfly onto a Whisper White just under my card base size, with black ink for my card insert.




You could substitute the #hbd for the Birthday girls name!  Here’s a photo of a card made using same technique at one of my classes. By Erica
White background, numbers and a stamped Happy Birthday.
  



Video below, please subscribe to my channel.















Product List
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
£5.50
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
£8.25
Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pineapple Punch Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£8.75
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
£8.25
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
£9.25
Hand-Lettered Prose Dies
£35.00
Beautiful Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Tropical Chic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00

2 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely card. I love the rainbow colours. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn, my first go at a rainbow card like this!

    ReplyDelete