Saturday 13 June 2020

Sweet Treat Bag Stampin’ Up!

Today’s project is a cute treat bag, made using a 6” x 6” piece of paper.









I’ve made one in one of the new in-colours, Misty Moonlight 
6” x 6” Designer Series Paper and the other using In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.

Click on picture below for quick ordering.





Great small treat bags I’ve made with a clear window, but you don’t need to add a window.  Think these would work well with Christmas or Halloween paper.

Of course there’s a Youtube video on how I made these, practice with scrap paper a few times, I was worried as there’s lots of scoring but the more you make the easier it gets, I made loads trying to get the perfect measurements.



5 7/8” x 6” piece of paper, score with small side at top.

cm






Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment