Saturday 16 June 2018

Stamparatus Production Line Stamping

Hello and welcome.

I received two new stamps this week, very exciting.

The first one is All the good things, this is a Distinktive stamp set,
the distinctive stamp is very cool, with one stamp you get a image with depth and dimension, watch my video to see it in action.




As soon as I saw this lovely Koi stamp set I knew it was going to be in my basket!  I love it.

If you watch my video you will see I cut my stamp!
Very scary but as long as your careful I think it's fine. I know some people cannot bring themselves to do this. That's fine you can mask the sentiment before inking.

These are the stamp sets I used for this card, Waterfront was my other 'new' stamp set, this was out in last years Catalogue but I only just brought it.






Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment