Wednesday 12 September 2018

Lovely as a Tree Stampin' Up! Classic

Welcome to this weeks Whizz-Bang Wednesday, quick, easy and stylish cards.

This week I made a Christmas card!  I didn't plan to make a Christmas card, it just happened.



I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set which has been with Stampin' Up! for about 17 years.  It's a beautiful classic set.







Such an easy card to make, I'm very pleased with this one and think I  may use this design for sending my own cards this year.  You can easily change it around a bit, change the colours, add different colour rhinestones to the tree.





I've used crumb cake and Mossy Meadow as my colour theme, Mossy Meadow is my favourite green for Christmas and I'm so pleased it's back!

This is the perfect card for mass production for all you readers that send loads of Christmas cards.




Here's the video.












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment