Sunday 13 January 2019

Kre8tors Blog Hop Occasions/Sale-A-Bration





Hello, and welcome to the first Kre8tors Blog Hop of 2019 
 You may of joined me from Tricia Butts post and awesome project, or you could be starting at my post, whichever way I'm very pleased to see you.

We are starting off the new year with a real challenge, a Tic-Tac-Toe or Noughts and crosses for us Brits with an 
Occasions/Sale-A-Bration theme.

Why not have a go at home with this challenge?  Choose a row up across or diagonal and make a project using whatever is in the box.

I have gone for Sequins, 3D Item and Heat emboss.

I've made a cute box with some cards inside.



















This is a very simple, straight forward box to make.  I've covered my 3D item, with my box, my cake is stamped and then embossed with Stampin' Up Silver embossing powder and my sequins are attached to the back of my pretty ribbon.  All bases covered phew...

The cards are using the narrow cards and envelopes, this is the perfect size for them with a cheeky pen enclosed as well.  This would make a lovely gift for a family member or friend.

Cased box from CraftClare, changed it up a bit.



Here' a close up of my cake and ribbon, sequin combo.  This ribbon is beautiful and free! yes free with Sale-A-Bration at the moment.  



Do you see that cute owl peeking round the box, he's an oil burner Christmas Present, also perfect for card props!


I love how well the cards came together, this bundle is a great buy and has some really lovely sentiments.









 I love these ribbons
from this years Sale-A-Bration.


















I have now been a member of the Kre8tors Blog Hop for a year and I've taken part every month I'm proud to display my badge.




I've made a short video on how to make the box.





and another video on the cards








Don't forget to hop along with the Kre8tors team Jacqueline Schilder is next, check out her beautiful project.






Roll Call List
Linda Handford You are here!













Product List for box
Product List for cards

22 comments:

  1. Outstanding, Linda! The box to hold your beautiful cards is fabulous! Love the ribbon detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Su, all came together at the last minute! I love this ribbon, its all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card set! Your “ribbon” is the cutest accent. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, your project is gorgeous! And well done for choosing a different path on our challenge board! I really enjoyed this beautiful 3D project, and it has inspired me to make one! Thank you for being a founding member of our blog hop and helping to make it what it is today! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, pleased you like the project, love this blog hop x

      Delete
  5. What great ideas, Linda!! I'm inspired to hide out in my craft room & make cards all day now!! Love both boxes & thank you for your helpful videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gift idea. I love how versatile this bundle is and the colors you chose are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Tricia, This is a lovely bundle and one of the cheaper ones too.

      Delete
  7. Great gift idea! Great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea, I often forget about the pizza boxes. Love this stamp bundle Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute box of cards. There are so many possibilities with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects make me so glad I got the cake set! Now I am inspired to use it:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable project, I love the little pen with the notecards. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab project, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this project! you were not kidding when you told me you were using the ribbon combo a lot. you've chosen great colours together. Thank you for the video tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that box, what a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete