Sunday 10 February 2019

Kre8tors Blog Hop Love


Hello and welcome to this months Kre8tors Blog Hop.  Every month we get together to inspire you with our projects, as we are in the month of Valentines the theme is love!

You maybe hopping from Tracy Marie Lewis beautiful project or maybe you began your hopping with me, please don't forget to keep hopping!

I have made a valentines card for my hubby, I know he never reads my blog so my secret will be safe.

I've used one of my favourite sets Geared Up Garage.





I'm working with the dies and the DSP on my card, I've also used some new heart dies from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.



 I used  Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets on the back of my Silver Foil, which I then die cut with the cog dies.  This made sticking the cogs to my heart quicker.  While sticking the cogs onto my heart I thought it had a real Steam Punk look to it.  Must try a steam punk card with these dies!






















Product List

32 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is awesome! What a perfect Valentine's gift for your hubs! I'm sure he will be thrilled! Love your coordinating video as well! So awesome to see how you added the die cut to your card base. Thanks so much for hopping with us and sharing your fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I really habe to note that. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pia, works well with other shape dies too

      Delete
  4. Wonderful masculine Valentine's card. I love this suite for masculine cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite suites from this catalogue. Thanks Tricia

      Delete
  5. How clever! Great masculine card and fold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Idea and beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, your husband should love his card. Believe it or not I learned to drive in a 57 chevy wagon (the car with the fins on your card). It had no power steering. When I finally drove a 'newer' car with power steering I thought it was cheating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, he did like the card, phew! What a cool car to learn to drive in!

      Delete
  9. Super design for guys - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea!! Thanks for the video. I'd like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, Linda! what a fun card. You are broadening my crafting horizons as well as linguistic - had to google the steampunk. I've never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha, steampunk is hard to understand but I do like it. Thanks Eva

      Delete
  12. That heart really does look steampunk. Very clever card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I realised it looked steampunk as I was making it!

      Delete
  13. Linda, Great Valentine for your hubby! Had to laugh that he doesn't read your blog, so your secret is safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Su, He really is not great with computers and not sure what a blog is! Not on Youtube and does not use facebook so I really can keep the suprize! He loved it!

      Delete
  14. A great masculine valentines card. Still not got this set..... might be on my wish list, jacqui l x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui, this was my first set, always need stamps and dies for ideas for men

      Delete
  15. Wow, this is really a very good idea.. making a Valentinecard for a tough guy is not easy to do but you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette, not sure hes that tough tho ha ha

      Delete
  16. What a great male inspired valentine's card, great inspiration, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete