Thursday 11 October 2018

12 Days of Christmas card's Day 6

Hello, Day six already!  Hope you're loving these blog posts and You Tube videos.

Today I'm showing you a cute card with a nice surprise twist to it.






I have no idea what this technique is called, I've seen cards made this way before but this is my own design.  I went for a cartoon/naive style.













Use the truck die to cut the hole in the front of the card.  You need to fussy cut round the truck so its smaller than the die cut hole.














I recently went to a Demonstrators Training Day with the Pinkies and I did a Spot Light table using the |Festive Farmhouse Suite.  This was one of the most looked at card's on the day.

I've made a quick video to show how easy it is to make.
















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment