Wednesday 24 October 2018

Sour Cream Container Christmas Table

Welcome to Day 11 of my 12 days of Christmas.  Sorry if you've been on the look out for Day 11, I've been having some editing issues with my laptop!

Today we are making really quick Sour Cream Cartons for your Christmas table.  Fill with after dinner mints or chocolate, or a small gift.  These could also be used as advent calendars.




I've used a Granny Apple Green and Basic Black colour combo but you can change this up to match your colour scheme.  If you want an even quicker carton you can use soem Designer Series Paper, there's some lovely Christmas pattern this year at Stampin' Up!









I've made a quick You Tube video below











Product List
Window Shopping Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Window Shopping Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[143265]
£16.00
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
[126980]
£4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment