Thursday 13 December 2018

Butterfly Gala Square Birthday Card

I recently made this card for a class, it's a really pretty card using the fantastic new Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch.  This is available to buy from the 3rd January.




How pretty is this stamp set, you have a choice of four different style butterflies and you can buy the punch which makes it a quick and easy option.



I coloured my butterflies in with the some Stampin' Blends but there is a stamp for quick stamping colour or no need to colour at all, butterfly is still beautiful if you stamp outline in your favourite colour.

I made this a 4 x 4" card, very simple to make, please watch my You Tube video below




New Spring/Summer catalogue I will be shipping out soon, would you like one? Please e-mail or contact me and I will pop one in the post to you.  

Also Sale-A-Bration starts on 3rd January, lasts until 31st March, every £45 order placed receives a free item (of your choice) from the Sale-A-Bration leaflet.  If you spend £90 you get to choose 2 items if you spend £135 you choose 3 items, and so it goes on.  On top of this, as always, you will receive a small gift from me if you spend over £35 (not including P&P) great offer!









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment