Tuesday 18 December 2018

Character Catcus Card Flowering Desert

I received this stamp set and immediately had to make a quick card!

I just love this cute set, it screams Cactus people to me!  Flowering Desert is available to buy from 3rd Jan 2019.  If you would like a copy of the Spring/Summer catalogue please e mail me and I can post one out to you!











It was a super easy card, stamping and sticking googly eyes on!
I've used note cards with Whisper White with a Basic Black layer behind.  Next time when I'm not in such a rush I would put some shadow under the cactus, but it still works in a clean & simple style.


























I've made a short video, which was a bit rushed as was close to my son coming home from school!  I just had to create!



















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment