Thursday 6 June 2019

One Sheet Wonder Part 4 Cards

The last day of my One Sheet Wonder, really hope you’ve been enjoying these videos and posts.

With out last piece which is 12 x 6 we are making three cards.  

I’ve cut the large piece down to 12 inches  x 13.9cm 
Then with long side at top cut into three 9.5cm pieces.  Sorry mixing measurements here! 






Cutting the paper this way gives us some layers, I’ve then used Old Olive as a slightly larger layer and then I’ve pulled my nest Stitched Nesting Dies out.  



I spent a bit more time colouring these cards above as I wanted them to look like Blue Tits.  But the card below is to show you you can do quick colouring and still looks good.  I’ve used a blue and yellow blender pen so when they touch you get green.




I love using white embossing powder on Basic Black for my sentiments, make it pop!

I enjoyed this One Sheet Wonder and will do this again in the near future.






Video below!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment