Sunday 2 June 2019

Stampin’ Up Card Making Class Essex for June 2019

June Card Making Class

This month’s class we will be using the Free as a Bird Stamp Set.
This is a beautiful set and is one of my two favourites from the new catalogue.

We will make these three cards, two fancy folds and one easy.











Class is £30 takes 2 -2 1/2 hours depending on your experience level.
This class will work for crafty beginners as well as avid card makers.  I am happy to help at every step.

You receive product costing £25 including the stamp set to use on the day  and take home after
 plus a small package of products.


You take home the above as well as the cards you make.


Classes are relaxed and friendly and as my studio is small usually only two or three people to a class.
If you wanted to attend with some friends I can accommodate more people.
Classes are every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday starting 10 am
You must advance book and payment will be required so I can purchase products for kits.
Please e mail me to book or for more information.

Lindahandford@icloud.com


No comments:

Post a Comment