Thursday 16 July 2020

Stampin’ Up! Coming Home Christmas in July

I could not wait to make cards using this beautiful stamp & die set ‘Coming Home’ here are four Clean & Simple 4” x 4” or 10cm x 10cm cards easy to make and ready to put away until Christmas.
As card makers it’s always a good idea to start your cards early so your not rushing in November to finish.









I’ve added some ‘snow’ embellishments on this one as I felt the gap needed filling!

I’ve used blender pens to do basic colouring on my images.

As there are no sentiments on the Coming Home stamp set I’ve used some from another couple of stamp sets I have.  You can use whatever you have available and it will give the card a different feel.



Both the above sets are popular sets from last year that available again this year.


Watch how I made these cards on my YouTube



2 comments: