Saturday 11 July 2020

Stampin Up! Coming Home

The Coming Home bundle is my favourite in the new Winter Mini Catalogue, love the paper, the stamp and dies.  As it’s not Christmas yet I’ve made a Moving Home card.  Trying to demonstrate how a Christmas stamp set can be used for non Christmas projecs.

 What’s great about these stamps is the houses have no snow, lights etc so can be used for different occasions.

                                                                        








I do not have a New Home stamp so I’m hoping the card design does the work for me.  
I’ve stamped and die cut lots of the houses then decided my arrangement before sticking.  The coloured house is popped up as is the car.



I’m itching to make a Christmas project now, well it is Christmas in July!









Watch me make this card


No comments:

Post a Comment