Saturday 14 April 2018

Stamp N Hop April Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Hello, my names Linda and  I live on a small island in the UK, I am joining other Stampin Up demonstrators from around the world to inspire you to create.  Please hop along with us, just click the button below to see Susan Simpsons beautiful project.

This month's Stamp N Hop is favourite items from the Annual Catalogue.

This was a hard choice as there are lots of great stamp sets, paper e.t.c in this catalogue.  After much thought I decided to go with the Stamp and die set Celebration Time.





 
 
 
 
 
 
Made a quick pizza box




When I first saw last years catalogue I knew I was going to use this paper pack lots and lots and I wasn't wrong.  I used markers in Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Sweet Sugarplum to scribble lines onto watercolour paper.  Then I spritzed them with water and when dry cut the cakes out.  The gold glitter flakes were glued to the bottom of the cake.  When the cake was dry this was then a quick card to put together.

Just in case your not wanting a pink and gold sparkly card, here is a green and gold sparkly card!









I hope you like my Celebrate card, don't forget to hop along!


Product List

Image may contain: plant, food and text


Linda Handford -  You are here 

26 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Love your pink projects and love that you even made the card in an alternate color. Will come back to watch the video later. Love the way you did the multi color cake.
    Sincerely,
    Tracey from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, what gorgeous vibrant cards, great colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the change in colors! It makes a whole new card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your cards! Those gold glitter flakes just step it up, and while the Color Theory paper is not my favorite, I really like how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, those glitter flakes are all over my Craft area now 😂

      Delete
  5. LOVE! I love the gold flakes especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I love the glitter flakes but they are tricky to work with!

      Delete
  6. Love these cards so much! The gold is so nice with both colour sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great in all colors! I really love how you used the gold glitter flakes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really amazing. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, I love your glittery gold birthday cards! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so cute!! I never bought this set but this makes me want to! Love the pop of gold next to the bright colors!
    ~Britney Vanderlaan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colourful cakes - unusual for me but, I prefer the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer the pink, but I do like the embossed background on the green, time to make a pink with embossed background!

      Delete
  12. Oh my - your projects are amazing. I absolutely love the colors that you chose and the great bling from the gold accents! -Laurie Meier

    ReplyDelete