Sunday 1 July 2018

Great Stampin Up Offer! Ten free ink pads




Starting today until the end of July there is a fantastic offer from
Stampin Up.  If I hadn't already joined I would join today.

If you join up with me this month you will get 10 Stampin Up ink pads.  You can choose from any of the families Subtles, Regals, Brights, Neutrals or the two In-Colour collections.  This is on top of the normal starter kit offer, which is £130 worth of product for £99. The inks would be £63  so you will be getting £193 worth of product for £99

I would love for you to join with me, if you have any questions please message me. 

Just so you know, you do not have to be a 'Demonstrator',when you join we are all called Demonstrators but you can just buy product for yourself, family and friends.  Sometimes the word Demonstrator scares people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment