Sunday 8 July 2018

Kre8tors July Blog Hop


Welcome to this months Kre8tors Blog hop! I'm Linda and I'm from Essex in the UK.  This month is a first for us we have a sketch challenge.
Here's the sketch



 



I was very excited to make a project using a sketch, but actually I found it very tricky, not sure why, not used to working this way so maybe out of my comfort zone.
 
 


 

I used a combination of sets, the waterfront for my beach huts and palm trees, Lily pad lake for the sailing boat and the fishing net and the star fish are from the Under the Sea dies.
 
My beach background was made using the Baby Wipe Swipe method.  This was the first time I had tried this technique and I really love it, might be seeing a few more cards using this technique soon!
 
Don't forget to hop along to see all the fantastic projects, click on the button below to see Deb Naylors fabulous project.
 
No automatic alt text available.



July 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop Roll Call


























Product List


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you stepped out of the box and made a card that's not a traditional size! And all of the stamp sets you chose work well together! Thank you for sharing your adorable card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb I love your card, this set is one of my favourites xJacqui L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combos and use of this set. Goes perfect with your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and great combination of sets, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda! The row of huts at the bottom is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project rocks. It is very unique, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. For someone who's not used to using sketches, you did a great job making it work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card turned out so BEAUTIFUL! I also really like how you elongated the design. This stamp set is adorable and I adore the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card design. I just love the colors you chose. This is one of my favorite stamp sets. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete