Sunday 12 August 2018

Kre8tors August Blog Hop Water




Welcome to this months Blog Hop, we are a group of Stampin Up Demonstrators who join together once a month to spread inspiration. You may of joined me from   Sue McDonald lovely project or you may of come to my blog first, please hop along with all the talented demonstrators.


This month our theme is WATER  I have decided to use the  Sea of Textures bundle




I like the way this card turned out, my cute octopus has been covered in clear embossing powder so he has a wet sheen to him.
I used the baby wipe technique for my octopus, this is a super technique which I've only just started to play around with.







Please check out the short You Tube video below.







Jan Musselman







Product List

13 comments:

  1. Great card Linda! The octopus turned out perfect with the baby wipe technique and clear embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I’m new to the baby wipe technique, but loving it.

      Delete
  2. Love how you colored the octopus, Linda! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I LOVE this card!! And thank you so much for the video... I was wondering how you colored the octopus! Brilliant! I hope you don't mind if I CASE your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card design. I love the way you colored your octopus and the clear embossing powder really makes him shine like he is wet. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Octopus color is amazing! The Clear Embossing Powder really set it off. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the video of how you made your octopus! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.tankless water heater warranties

    ReplyDelete