Friday 10 August 2018

Stamp N Hop Masculine August Blog Hop

Image may contain: text

Welcome to this months Stamp 'N Hop blog hop.  We are all Stampin Up demonstrators from all around the world and we get together once a month.  This month our theme was Masculine cards.  

Men's cards can be tricky so don't forget to hop along and see everyone's work and get lots of inspiration.

I've used the Bubble Over stamp set.




This was not a complicated card to make.  I stamped the small  stamps in a random pattern using various colours.  This is a super way to use small stamps for backgrounds.
 
I also used the bottles stamp using Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel.  I used a bit too much glue on this one and I can see it behind the vellum.
I cut a smaller than my base layer piece of vellum to place over the stamped bottles.  I cut out the Celebrate from black and silver foil card stock.

I have made a short video below
 






Image may contain: plant, food and text




Product List

15 comments:

  1. lovely cards. I enjoyed the video as well. I wish I could work and speak. I'm a blubber. something to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eva, I do tend to stop talking when I concentrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, love your cards. You have given me lots of ideas for this set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of colours here. Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Linda, I loved your cards, great designs and colour combos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great backgrounds for masculine cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the backgrounds for these stunning cards - great colours too!

    ReplyDelete