Friday 16 November 2018

Small Gift Box

Today I'm showing you the swaps I made for the ladies at Onstage in Birmingham.  If you don't know what Onstage is read on...  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you get the chance to attend a large event twice a year, in April and November.  At this event we get to meet lot's of other Demonstrators, we craft and there is always a new product release, so we get a peek at new items.  We also receive free gifts, lunch and lots of inspiration.


On these day's we get the opportunity to swap card front's or 3D items with each other.  I have made items for swapping and I've also made some special items for the ladies who are in the same team as me.  The point of this is to break the ice and chat to people and also to take home lot's of inspiration.

I've made small gift containers.




Then I made a Christmas bag, great for Christmas dinner table treat.



I've made a video to show you how easy they are to make.




Use a 6 x 6" piece of paper, score at 2 and 4" turn and score at 2 and 4" again.  Watch the video above for more scoring and cutting instructions.
Hope you enjoyed watching the video, if you're tempted to join Stampin' Up I would love you to be on my team.  Please contact me if you have any questions.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment