Friday 16 November 2018

Stamp N Hop Casing the Catalogue







Welcome to the Stamp N Hop Blog Hop, you may of joined me from Anastasia's post or maybe you started here!  You're very welcome however you arrived.

This month with Stamp N Hop we are casing the Annual  Catalogue.

To CASE is great for when you're stuck for an idea, you know you want some crafting time but nothings popping into your mind!

C A S E  Copy and share everything.

Look at some cards in the catalogue or on Pinterest and  case them
It's meant to work as inspiration, so you may copy the layout, the colour, the technique.  Use a different stamp set, sentiment, ribbon or DSP.   Your card will look different because your be changing it up.  If you copy exactly you should name the persone you cased as the designer.


I've cased the following card, keeping it as a Christmas card!


I've used the same colour, Garden Green and layout but a different embossing folder, stamp set, ribbon and emblishment.



Peaceful Noel has been used just for the sentiment.






I've never cased the catalogue before but I really enjoyed it and it made me really look at the cards and projects in the catalogue.

Hope you liked this Christmas card why not try casing a card in the catalogue yourself?

Don't forget to hop along with everyone's projects.  Click on the arrow to hop to Sue's casing project.


  1. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia


Product List

15 comments:

  1. I am in the same pool, Linda. I enjoyed it as I spent a great a deal studying the cards how there were done. You card is beautiful. And you make really great photos! I am terrible in arranging things around my projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Eva, it was a really fun challenge and not one I've tried before. I will take more notice of the samples in the catalogue from now on. Your photos are good!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda. I love your touch of red in the Twine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky, I thought it needed a touch of colour and the Festive Farmhouse twine was perfect.

      Delete
  3. I love the little switches you made in your card Linda. I've certainly enjoyed CASE-ing the catalogue this month and will certainly do it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been a fun challenge, I wasn't sure I would enjoy it at first but it really made me look at the samples in the catalogue. Thanks

      Delete
  4. Lovely card Linda. My stamp set has been neglected of late especially the tree. Love the layout. x Jacqui L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui, I know I've not pulled this set out for a while! Just had to use these cute Christmas tree's before Christmas is over!

      Delete
  5. aw, what a lovely CASE - your alternate version is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job. Your card is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Pia, I enjoyed casing the catty as I've never tried it before.

      Delete
  7. Loving your take on this card. The corrugated embossing folder looks fab and I had completely forgotten that the fox set has a Christmas Tree. Thanks for reminding me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this Christmas Tree from Foxy Friends but I've never really used it, thought it was time to pull it out!

      Delete
  8. Love the change up of the stamp set, lovely clean card, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete