Wednesday 27 February 2019

Card Making for Beginners Simple Stamping





Hello, today I'm making four simple cards with a limited bundle.  The idea behind this is for beginner card makers.  I have spent £47.75 on the product below and this is everything you need to make some simple cards.  I have shown you four designs and two of these are also on a short video below.  There should of been all four designs but my camera's battery run out without me noticing!


£47.75 product bundle.

I have spent over £45 as this qualifies you to receive a free item of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration items.  You would also receive a free item from me and on top of this you receive a free pdf file of card ideas!



Here's my four simple stamping designs.  You can choose your favourite Classic Ink colours!








Short video below, please contact me if you need any help.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment