Tuesday 12 February 2019

Pretty Fish Card

It's been such a long time since I joined in a card challenge, I originally started a blog just so I could join in with different card challenges.  Since I started my own card making class I've had less time but promised myself I would try to start again this year.  It may of taken me until February to get my act together but here goes!

I found this challenge called The Joy of Sets, it's a TicTacToe or Noughts & Crosses for us UK crafters.



I have gone straight down the left hand side Glimmer, Emboss and White.
I have used gold embossing powder, a white card base and gold sequins for my glimmer!

























I also did the same style in Silver with less fish.





























My first idea was this card, I had a bracelet idea in my head, I think it ended up a bit too fussy, so I made it more clean and simple.




I made a video to show how I made these cards










Product List

21 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea to use the fish, such pretty colours. Thanks for taking part in the JOSTTT02 challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video and it is great. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fish are gorgeous. what a different style of card. i love it. thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you chose the JOSTTT to jump back into challenges!! Your card is gorgeous with the vellum fish and gold sequins, plus Bermuda Bay is my favorite. Great job! --Laura (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I love Bermuda Bay too any blue really😀

      Delete
  5. How beautiful! Thank you for joining in the JOS challenge I can't wait to find a few minutes to watch your video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - I'm' so glad we helped motivate you to join in with the challenges - why not come and join our Facebook Group too The Joy of Sets - it's for SU demos and non Demos. Thanks for joining in with us this month - hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, I will check out your Facebook Group!

      Delete
  7. Those fish are tooooo cute! I love this take on this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a clever way to use those dies! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards, Linda! Such a lovely way to use the vellum, too! And the perfect smount of glimmer... as the fish eyes... love it! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - such a clever idea, the vellum is sooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

    ReplyDelete