Thursday 23 May 2019

Beach Hut Greetings Card

If you saw my Bird Box card I thought the same design would work well for a Beach Hut/House or shed.  I put this card together using the same measurements as my original card, I call this my Fishermans Beach Hut!  However I wasn't completely happy with the finished result as I wanted my hut to look a bit larger, so keeping the same size 5 x 6" I adjusted the top of the card.




I'm also introducing two of the new In-Colours.
Seaside Spray & Pretty Peacock











Hopefully you can see from my picture the cards look taller, this is just an adjustment to my roof.


I had so much fun making these cards and know they are going to look just great in more traditional colours of red white and blue and pastel colours also.


Watch my YouTube to see how I made this card.
















Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment