Thursday 16 May 2019

Stamping Around the World May Blog Hop




Welcome to May’s Stamping Around the World Blog Hop, I hope you find heaps of inspiration this month.

I’m using the Piece of Cake stamps set and punch today.  This is a really easy card to make, clean & simple but effective.  I have also decorated an acetate box to hold four cards.  






Some of the product used above.




I’ve used two colours for my background stamps, Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay. I stamped off for each colour as I didn’t want the background too dark.



My cakes were coloured in in different colours, my favourite is the Bermuda Bay cake on Flirty Flamingo background.



I made a quick card box using the acetate boxes, just a belly band and a tag.  Now ready to give as a small gift.






Check out my short video.




Please don’t forget to hop along and pick up some ideas with the Stamping Around the World team.  Click on the arrow below and hop along to Margriet Siekmans project.

Roll Call List

Lori Schaefer Mueller (Stampin’ Dreams)













Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Linda! That background stamp is awesome. It was on my list for so long. I still didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Linda. I love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete