Thursday 15 August 2019

Butterfly Blues Cardz 4 Galz





This week on Cardz 4 Galz our theme is Wings, so many options, birds, fairies, angels but I went for butterflies.  I have a beautiful butterfly stamp that I’ve only used once so it’s about time it was used again!

I’m part of the Design Team for Cardz 4 Galz and every two weeks we have a new challenge, please check out the other Design Teams projects, and enter yourself! Click below.



I’ve stamped lots on this card, using four different blues, going light to dark.








Please watch my YouTube video and subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already.











Product List
Butterfly Wishes Cling Stamp Set
£21.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Seaside Spray Classic Stampin’ Pad
£7.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Pacific Point A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Linen Thread
£4.75
Stamparatus
£46.00

1 comment:

  1. That's so pretty Linda and I love the ombre effect you've created. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete