Sunday 8 September 2019

Kre8tors Blog Hop Brides & Babies






Brides & Babies


Welcome to this months hop, you were just with Cheryl Taylor  and now you are with Linda Handford, I’m in the UK.  The theme this month totally threw me, I have no baby or wedding stamps, just not what I’ve had need to create lately, so I had to improvise with what was in my craft room.

I decided to make a 6” x 6” Album, well out my comfort zone, never made one before,   I thought this would actually work for both Brides and Babies.
I copied all my measurements from Laura’s Craft. https://youtu.be/VoxKuDRbKjc

I used some lovely pastel colours and I’ve gone for a nautical wedding/baby theme.  I’ve not put any sentiments on the album so it could be used for either Baby or Bride!

I had no appropriate DSP so I made my own by stamping lots of different nautical images in varying colours and Gold Emboss Powder.  This obviously made it much more time consuming, if you use DSP, which I plan to use next time, it would be a much faster make.







I made a few mistakes along the way! I stuck my cover down in the wrong order, one of my pages went in the wrong position and my inside cover sticking, well shall we be kind and say it was a bit wonky!  Despite all this I am very pleased with my end result, this was my first try after all, I am already thinking of making another for Christmas!







Check out my video, filmed slightly differently than my normal style as I didn’t want it to be too long!




Please hop along with everyone else on this awesome hop Alexandra Ruff is next, her project is sure to be great, just click on the arrow below.

15 comments: