Thursday 5 September 2019

Stack of Christmas Gift Boxes

This is a quick easy project today only needing paper, snips, glue and a scoreboard or ruler!

I love stacked boxes tied up with string under the tree, who wouldn’t want to see their name on this little stack of boxes?

I used the beautiful Let it Snow Designer Series Paper, some of the patterns have glitter, I know glitter!









 I used Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana as my base colours for the boxes, both are featured in the DSP.















I added a just under 3” and just under 4” square of cardstock into my lids to give them a bit more strength.

I made a very short video below










Product List
Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper
£13.00
Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana
£8.25
Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Paper Snips
£9.25
3/16" (1 Cm) Braided Linen Trim
£6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment