Monday 7 May 2018

How to Make a Paper Leaf Garland

Another beautiful day here today and a Bank Holiday!

I made a very quick video on how to make a garland, I have used the soon to be retiring Vintage Leaves and their matching framelit dies.

I started by inking up all the stamps and stamping onto the same tone paper.

This is Soft Sky paper and matching ink, this is a retiring colour
 
I used half a sheet of A4 paper and made sure all the stamps were set far enough away from each other so I could run through my Big Shot in one swoop!
 
I used lots of my blue paper to make this garland, you can obviously use your favourite colours, I think some in vellum and gold added to garland could look nice.
 
These were the colours I used on this project

Once I had all my die cuts I used some thick bakers twine and my hot glue gun to string them together.


I hung them on my fireplace, would look great with more garlands.
Please don't light the fire if your do this!!




 
Here's my video




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment