Saturday 5 May 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Card

What a beautiful day in sunny Essex today.  Went for a lovely dog walk along the beach this morning, had some lunch and now 'me time' for crafting!



 
The main stamp set I've used today is Picture Perfect, we were given this stamp set at November's Onstage event, when I first saw it I wasn't sure I would use it, but it is now my go to stamp set, I love the sentiments and the font on this stamp set.
 
This was a simple card, I've used Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime twist card stock. The base is Berry Burst. To make the frames I used the Stitched Square die from Stitched Shapes and the layered square dies, the stitched square fits inside one of the layered dies perfectly, so you can run them through your Big Shot once for a perfect cut.
 
I have fussy cut the blowouts and popped one onto dimensionals.
 
Hope you like this card, off to sit in the garden now.
 
 
 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I completely agree that it is the picture Perfect Birthday Card. I would love to see how you made it! These days I have been finding some nice ideas for the Mickey Mouse themed party crafts and invitations. I want to host a chic party at the local party venue in LA. I was just wondering if you could help me by sharing any inspirations here.

    ReplyDelete