Tuesday 29 May 2018

Card Class West Mersea

CARD CLASS
WEST MERSEA
ESSEX
 
I'm excited to share my new class available from now until the end of June.  I hold relaxed fun and friendly classes.




I have designed a card with sailing boats and fishing nets on a plain and simple background.  You will also be decorating a card box with a belly band and tag.  This would make a beautiful gift for someone special or a great item to keep for when you need a card, quickly!
 
 
 
We will be making four cards, all materials are supplied.  This is open to card making beginners and the experienced card maker.  I will be available to help you as much or as little as you need.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My class will be held in my small studio on Mersea Island, Essex, where I can teach 1-4 people, if you and a group of friends  (more than 4) are interested I can book a local hall.   Please contact me for booking.
 
I also hold a monthly card class where we make four different cards, one is normally a special fold or technique.  This is normally the first Monday and Tuesday of the month (depending on bank holidays) starts at 10-12 noon.  £9 per person please contact if interested.  I will be showing photos of card for my monthly class on June 1st.
Hope to hear from you soon.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment