Sunday 14 July 2019

Let’s get Hopping Cards of Encouragement



Welcome to July and cards of encouragement & strength with the Let’s Get Hopping team.   You may of joined my from Shelly Wadge's post, thanks Shelly, or maybe you have started hopping from here!  Keep hopping!

I’ve recently purchased Good Morning Magnolia bundle, this is not a set I would normally go for but so pleased I did.





I’ve used the beautiful large magnolia on the front of this card and the lovely sentiment,  the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper I choose has a garden trellis feel to it and I think it went perfectly with this card.







It’s fairly simple card to make, I coloured my flowers using my blends and then die cut with the Magnolia Memories Dies.







I wasn’t going to make a video for this card as I found myself to be taking part in three Blog Hops this weekend!  But after making all the elements I thought I would just film putting them altogether.  Very quick & short!


Please hop along with the Demonstrators on this hop there are all so talented you don’t want to miss out.










          









Product List
Good Morning Magnolia Bundle
£59.25
Stitched Be Mine Dies
£33.00
Stitched Rectangle Dies
£33.00
2019–2021 In Color 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£10.75
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50
Crumb Cake Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.50

10 comments: