Tuesday 9 July 2019

Nautical Simple Cards - Stamping Around the World Blog Hop




Welcome to this month’s Stamping Around the World Blog Hop.  Every month a group of Stampin Up! Demonstrators, me included, offer a PDF file of card/3D projects free with an order of £46 or over.  

This month I used the fantastic Sailing Home Bundle for my pdf file with Stamping Around the World.

On our blog hops we use the same Stamps DSP etc to make another project to give you more options!

I have already used this set plenty of times as it’s one if my favourites in the new catalogue.  Today I’m making some simple cards.








I started out thinking my cards would be all greys, White with Silver Embossing but soon decided they needed a pop of colour! 







I used a coral die from Under the Sea framelits, if you don’t have this set you could use the seaweed from Smooth Sailing!



I loved how these cards came together, what would I do differently next time? I would of used White Embossing powder for all my sentiments, it pops a bit more than the silver embossing.


Layer Measurements
Whisper White 9.5cm x 13.3cm
Smoky Slate 14.2cm x 10cm



I kept the insides of my cards simple with just the small sailing boat in the corner.

I’ve made a video!




Please hop along with all the Projects in the Stamping Around the World Blog Hop.

Next is Lori Mueller or before me was Sue Allen please hop along.




Product List
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
£3.75
Sailing Home Bundle
£46.75
Under The Sea Dies
£28.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Basic Gray A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate
£8.25
Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana
£8.25
Card Stock A4 Bermuda Bay
£8.25
Granny Apple Green A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Mango Melody A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
£5.50
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£8.75
Tear & Tape Adhesive
£6.50

1 comment: