Thursday 4 July 2019

Party Time Let’s Celebrate Cardz 4 Galz








I’m so happy to be on the Design Team for Cardz 4 Galz, every second week there is a new challenge, and this week it is Party Time!  Please have a go and enter your party card.







I immediately thought of balloons, I have a great balloon punch which made this card quick and easy.  I’ve used Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green for my bright fun girly card.  I have used more pink balloons and some sequins so there’s no mistake that it’s for a party girl.  This card could easily work for a woman or girl.










I’ve punched my balloons with Whisper White then coloured them using my Stampin Blends, I’ve made a nice ‘shine’ to them by using the Colour Lifter to add highlights.







You can just see where I used a Die to add texture to my background, just a bit more interest to what is quite a simple card!









Here’s an idea on how to make up a £45 order using great items that go together.



 








Product List
Daisy Lane Bundle
£32.25
Perennial Essence Floral Centers
£5.50
Artisan Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£16.00


Product List
Balloon Bouquet Punch
£17.00
Well Written Dies
£37.00
Stitched Labels Dies
£31.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Highland Heather A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock
£8.25
Silver Foil Sheets
£4.75
Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Highland Heather Light Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.25
Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
£7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment