Monday 1 October 2018

12 Days of Christmas Day 1

Welcome to day one of my 12 day's of Christmas.  I'm starting this in October so it gives you time to order supplies and make them!

Today I'm making a small house that can be used in two future projects.



This is a very cute little house, I've used Festive Farmhouse to put this Christmas Home together.




The house in my You Tube video is a bit more basic than my finished house above. 
Here's what I did extra, I stamped my house onto vellum and Cherry Cobbler card scraps, I then fussy cut the window shutters and carefully glued them to the vellum windows.  Using Daffodil Delight Blender I coloured the windows from the back of the vellum to look like the lights are on.  Once dry I fussy cut the window out and stuck to the Wood Textures house.


Stamping the House onto Wood Textures DSP
Stamp the door onto Cherry Cobbler, fussy cut and stick to Wood Textures House
Stamp the house onto to vellum colour the back of the windows and stick Cherry Cobbler
window shutters to vellum.

I have made a You Tube video for this project as bit time consuming, not too tricky though.  The more you make the quicker you get!




You can use whatever colours you like, maybe the colours of your own home, or the colours of your recipient's home.

Most of my Christmas projects will be much simpler and quicker but I wanted to start with a couple of wow projects so you have more time to start crafting!







World Card Making Day









Product List

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda!
    Love the little house! Would you mind giving the dimensions in inches? Thanks😊

    ReplyDelete