Sunday 14 October 2018

October Kre8tors Blog Hop Autumn Colour Challenge



Hello and Welcome to this months Kre8tor's Blog Hop, you may have come from  Jackie's post or you maybe starting here either way you are in for a treat.

This month the theme is Autumn colours the inspiration photo and choice of colours below.  We have to choose at least three of these colours for our projects.





I'm using the Postcard Pals stamp set for this card with a leaf die from Seasonal Chums and the branch from Seasonal Layers thinlit dies.





I used Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede and Pumpkin Pie.


I think he looks so cute standing in the falling leaves.





Quick video




I did use Crumb Cake Blender as I do not have Soft Suede ink, hopefully I will be let off!

Don't forget to hop along, Deb Naylor is next on the list!








Roll Call List


Linda Handford You are Here





Product List

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the length of it as well. Works so well with the layout you've used. And I think you'll get a pass on using the crumb cake blender šŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, whenever I have a colour challenge I'm made aware thaty I don't have many of the colours yet! Glad I've been let off.

      Delete
  2. What a cute card you made! I love the Postcard Pals. I also like the photos you took of the card, with the conkers and acorns... very fitting the theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva, this time I did have to go out hunting for acorns and conkers!

      Delete
  3. Darling card! I love that you used the narrow note cards. It added a very nice touch to an already cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... this little guy is so cute. And your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute Fall card. The otter is adorable playing in the Fall leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card so so cute! love your interpretation of the colour challenge, thank you for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! And your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now i have to ink this set up.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set! So nice to see it used in another clever way... TFS

    ReplyDelete