Saturday 27 October 2018

Ink.Stamp.Share October Blog Hop




Hello and welcome to this month's Ink.Stamp.Share blog hop.  You may be starting your hopping here or you may have joined from Rebecca's post, what a great project!
           
This month our theme is Tic-tac-toe  which is noughts and crosses in the UK!





We have to choose three boxes going in a row and then make our card/project with these as our inspiration.  

I'm going straight across the top Christmas, Embossing and Circle.




I pondered if it needed a sentiment on the front, but decided against.  You could easily add a Merry Christmas to this card.




I've used dry embossing on my card's but you could of used heat embossing also.





I've made a quick You Tube video





Don't forget to hop along to the next blog!





Linda Handford You are Here!









Product List

13 comments:

  1. All the elements create a well designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, so cute! I really love the Hearts Come Home set and you've used it so beautifully on your cards! Thank you so much for sharing this inspiration with us, I really want to make some of these cards now! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you like my cards, such a great stamp set.

      Delete
  3. Fab cards, love it when I see others using stamp sets I have, it always inspires me and your cards have too, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so nice, I hope you pull this stamp set out and have a go!

      Delete
  4. I love how you used the Hearts Come Home stamp set. This is such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited I have all these elements and can reproduce your card. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card another set I don't have in my collection....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love the embossed backgrounds for adding texture. :)

    ReplyDelete