Tuesday 9 October 2018

12 Day's of Christmas Day 5 Festive Farmhouse



Welcome to Day 5 of 12 Day's of Christmas!







Today I'm making a Double Z-Fold Card, using the Festive Farmhouse Bundle.  This is an easy fold to make but looks very impressive!  So impress your friends and family and have a go.





I started with Thick Whisper White as my card base, cut at 
11" x 4 1/4
Score on the long side at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4"

Then cut another strip of paper at 11" x whatever depth you need, I had my depth at just above my fence die, I used Whisper White so it looked like snow.  Score this at 5 1/2  and 2 3/4

I stamped the trees, truck and house onto Whisper White thick and coloured them in with Stampin Blends.  They all have dies to cut out with.









I have made a video below.









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment