Saturday 27 April 2019

Ink Stamp Share Floral Hop

                                                                                   
                                             




Welcome to this months Floral hop! Join me and the Ink Stamp Share team.

Secretly myself and floral do not really get along, I love other people’s projects but can never really get it together myself with flowers.  When hunting through my, many, stamp sets it became apparent that I have only a couple of sets that include a flower!  
So I had to think outside the box.   Hope you like my card! 



                                                      


                                                         


I die cut the blossom in vellum then with my Flirty Flamingo Blender Pen I coloured the back of each blossom for a hint of pink. I attached with a tiny bit of Tear & Tape.

.


Please hop along with all the talented Demonstrators below.








Product List
Product List

11 comments: