Sunday 14 April 2019

Self Close Gift Bag

I will be home from Onstage when this post goes live. I’m sure to be tired and excited from seeing the new catalogue and lots of new product, cannot wait to show you. 
 I made these cute gift bags for the ladies in the same team as myself, I’m not sure what I’m putting inside yet, possible some hand cream.  We love to swap at Onstage with team members and other Demonstrators and I’ve made special swaps for us.



Above is a selection of products used on this project.  I stamped all over my
 Whisper White paper with the sun stamp from Waterfront to make a dotty design. 
Using Bermuda Bay, Melon Mamba and Mango Melody classic inks. I don’t normally
go this bright but love it.



Then I’ve decorated the front of my gift bag using the same colour papers  as my inks.


I put a lip-salve and some chocolate in the bag.



Watch my video to see how I made this bag.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment