Thursday 25 April 2019

Sneak Peek Follow Your Art

So as you know I went to Onstage and had a lovely time. While there we get to craft with new product, as I wanted to show you how I made these cards I did all my Stamping then made a very quick video showing the new stamp image, paper, ribbon etc that we were able to play with!



This was the kit we were given, I stamped the image and the sentiment, then coloured the image at home.  I forgot to stamp the base of the card, it should of been a button image so I used this star image from a different set. (Bubble Over, soon to retire )



I love this bundle and the Designer Series Paper is right up my street, I love the fresh colours.  There are littlepaper clip die cuts and bulldog clip stamp images, so much fun.



If you would like a copy of the new catalogue, when it’s available, please contact me and I will 
post one out to you.

Very quick video below, please subscribe to my channel.










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment