Tuesday 16 April 2019

Onstage Swaps Small Gift Box

I’m typing this post before Onstage, I have made gift bags for ladies in my team and for general swaps I have made these cute boxes.  I am in love with the shape of these. I’m only making eight. I have made another box  also as I want to make a video showing you the swaps I received as well as the swaps I made.

                         

   

I’ve used Melon Mamba, Flirty Flamingo and  Mango Melody.
There were some lovely chocolate eggs inside the box, yum.

I have made a video on how I made this box, I cased from a image I saw on
Pinterest, where else! I’ve adjusted measurements as I wanted a smaller box and
I was unable to find instructions on how this box went together so I just went with the
flow and hoped it was right! 
Image was Creative Blog by Claudi


Check out my YouTube video and please subscribe .









Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment